1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions your tagger has sent you as well as create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Choose 11 people to tag and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them they were tagged.
5. No tag backs!
6. You have to really tag 11 people, not just say "if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!" or something like that.
We then have to list 11 facts about ourselves, so here are mine:
- I want to take a gap year after I finish school so that I can work in a chalet for a few months and make some money before going to University.
- I'd like to attend St Andrews University in Scotland.
- I would like to become a lawyer or do something in the EU (very unlikely but a girl can dream).
- My best friend died when we were both ten years old in a drowning accident.
- I love to read romantic second world war novels because I'm soppy.
- I have hundreds of favourite movies and I can watch the same one over and over again
- I used to suffer from bad anxiety and panic attacks and neglected school for 8/9 months on and off.
- When my anxiety started to improve, I was keeping in contacts with a girl in America via email who also suffered from anxiety and panic attacks. I used to give her advice.
- I have a rowing boat and the lake at the bottom of my garden.
- I love tigers
- I can never sleep with a messy room.
Kat has put together some questions for me to answer, so here we go:
If you could be any animal what would you be?
I would be a bird because I think that the freedom to go anywhere at any time is would be amazing and the views would be fantastic.
If you had to take one beauty product to a desert island, what would it be?
This is a tricky one! If eye lash curlers count as a beauty product, I would take them. If not, I would take mascara.
What is your favourite makeup item in your entire collection?
My all time favourite would have to be my Too Faced Natural eye palette. The eye shadows are so versatile and can be used to highlight, contour or as what they were designed to be used for, the eyes.
If you were going on holiday what product would you not be able to leave at home?
I don't think I could leave my mascara at home. I feel that the only way to increase the femininity of my face is by making my lashes look longer. If I don't wear mascara, I find that I look a little like that Scottish guy that presents coast (see the resemblance here?)
What is your "go to" outfit
I don't really have a go to outfit, I like to mix things up and I get excited when I find new ways to wear certain items of clothing. But if I am having a bad day where I have no idea what to wear, I will whip out my tan "chino's" (or jeans) and my white wool knit jumper with just a white top underneath.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
In five years time I'd like to see myself in university studying law, hopefully coping with it and financially stable. With a few good friends and hopefully a boyfriend (forever alone, haha). Most of all, I'd like to be happy and with people I love and just enjoying myself.
If I had to choose one which would you pick, makeup or clothing? Why?
This is so hard as I love both. But I would probably choose makeup because I feel that wearing makeup makes me feel more confident and without it, I feel that I look like a man.
If you could be anyone else in the world for one day, who would you be?
If I could be someone else for one day, I would be Kate Middleton. She is my role model without doubt. She's smart, fashionable, beautiful, has a positive outlook on life, friendly and is married to a prince. What else could a girl want!?
What super power would you like to have?
If I could have a super power, I would choose to have the ability to pause time. There are so many things I wish to do, but just not enough time to do them all. Also, I'd love to pause time just after my alarm goes off in the morning so that I could have another 4 hours sleep without being late.
Tell us an embarrassing story about something that has happened to you?
It was a Thursday and I was with about 150 other teenagers like myself in our school gym hall doing social dance (it's basically a big dance lesson where we learn Kayleigh dancing, it usually begins a few weeks before we go on our Christmas break). We each had a partner and each partner was lined behind another partner and so on until it linked all the way round. We all had to go anti-clockwise and then turn around and go clockwise for a few steps (it's part of a dance). I hadn't go the memo and went the wrong way and the dance had to restart and everyone had to go back to their original positions and I was in fits of giggles at it all. Embarrassing but utterly hilarious.
What was your favourite subject at school and why?
My favourite subject in school is Modern Studies (which is the name we use in Scotland for a politics/"what's going on all over the word" type subject). I really enjoy it and would like to pursue a career in that field of work in the future.
I do like tags, they are a good bit of fun. Now onto who I tag to do this and then I will list my questions to you bellow that. I would pick lots of people to do it but I can only pick 11. Here are a few of my favourites...
Sophy of Beauty but Better
Gillian of A look In The Mirror
Hannah of Beautylishious
Holly of Holly's Secrets
Abbi of Glamour Tramp
Beth of A Blog By Beth
Kia of MAKE me UP
Simmy of Closet Fix
Holly of Holly Jay Bird
Rose of Rosalee
Kristen of Jolie Baby
My questions as follows:
- Why did you choose to start a blog?
- What was your worst haircut?
- What is your most expensive beauty product?
- What is your favourite makeup brand and why?
- What is one product do you regret buying?
- What piece of advice would you give to someone just starting with makeup?
- First thought when you wake up in the morning?
- If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- Would you rather spend the rest of your life having bad hair days and wearing good makeup or have great hair everyday and wear no makeup?
- What is your favourite item of clothing?